Thursday, June 20, 2013

Style Find's for The Kitchen (1)

See  here.
One of today's Style Find's arethese Garbage Bowls from Racheal Ray. These are so pretty I hate even to mention the word garbage! These make kitchen prep so much easier. I don't know about you, but I make more of a mess in my kitchen taking food prep leftovers to my garbage can. Just pull out one of these beautiful bowls and save yourself  a lot of time and mess. A rubberized bottom keeps the bowl in place.

See Here
 A beautiful art glass lime green serving stand that is perfect both for entertaining guests and every day use. Use it to serve everything from sandwiches to fresh buns, or baking.

See Here
 A bright melamine tray is a perfect addition to any kitchen. Great for summer.  Food and dishwasher safe. A great kitchen accent that is usable and decorative!

No comments:

Post a Comment